Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
1. Please answer all three of the questions below. Be sure to answer each sub-question.
2. Each answer should be approximately 600-800 words per answer.
3. Only use course materials for this test. Please use in-text citations when you quote our course readings (Engelhardt, 68). A reference sheet is not needed for this activity.
5. Remember that this test is graded, in part, on the quality of the reasons you give to defend and explain your answers. Think carefully about your answers and explain them clearly and thoroughly (though keep the word count in mind). Use quotes from the texts to help explain your answers.
1. In their article Ã¢â‚¬Å“The Limits of Conscientious Objection Ã¢â‚¬â€œ May Pharmacists Refuse to Fill Prescriptions for Emergency Contraception,Ã¢â‚¬Â Cantor and Baum give multiple reasons in favor of – and against – a pharmacistÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s right to object to dispensing emergency contraception (Plan B) to customers. In rural Alaska, sometimes one medical professional works within a 100 mile radius. Imagine a case in which Plan B is not locally available in a rural area in Alaska, but a local health clinic usually stocks in the medicine for those who request it. A new nurse practitioner, Tom, now works at the clinic and refuses to make Plan B available for religious reasons. He is usually the only one staffing the clinic. Another professional who will dispense the drug is rarely available, working for months at a time now at another clinic far away.
a. Describe in detail a few of the best ethical reasons for believing that Tom has an ethical duty to dispense emergency contraception, Plan B, to clients who request it.
b. What are few of the best ethical reasons against Tom having a duty to make emergency contraception available to those who request it.
c. Last, but not least (!), what do you think? Choose one central reason, on either side of the debate, and defend it in a paragraph. In defending your argument, imagine someone who would disagree with it. Offer reasons in your argument that would speak to the main concerns of an opponent. Think critically and use an example if itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s helpful, and do you best to choose a reason beyond those offered in Cantor and BaumÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s essay.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ In each point that you make, consider how it is relevant for ethics.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Apply what you have learned about the ethical duties of medical professionals in your response.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more