Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
Part VIII – Public Policy and Other Considerations – Chapter 69 – Privacy in Cyberspace: U.S. and European Perspectives – Computer Security Handbook
Part VIII – Public Policy and Other Considerations – Chapter 70 – Anonymity and Identity in Cyberspace – Computer Security Handbook
Article – The double life of your browser: Implications on privacy and forensics. International Conference on Cyber Warfare and Security, , 374. Retrieved August 18, 2017 from https://search-proquest-com.ezproxy2.apus.edu/docview/1897672297?accountid=8289
Article – The terms of anonymity: An interview with Marit Hansen, German data protection expert. Ephemera, 17(2), 421-430. Retrieved August 20, 2017 from https://search-proquest-com.ezproxy1.apus.edu/docview/1919407740?accountid=8289
Article – Privacy Piracy – The shortcomings of the United States’ data privacy regime and how to fix it. Journal of Corporation Law, 42(2), 461-480. Retrieved August 20, 2017 from https://search-proquest-com.ezproxy1.apus.edu/docview/1851043255?accountid=8289
1. Identify and describe four ways in which the privacy threats posed by cyber technology differ from those posed by earlier technologies?
2. Can a person claim privacy rights when they use social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter? Why is this difficult to define? Can there be such a thing a privacy on the Internet?
3. When investigating a computer crime why is it necessary to have a warrant? What can potentially happen if a warrant is not issued? Research a recent case in reference to search and seizure of computer evidence. Please describe the case in detail. Do you agree with the ruling?
4. How is the Fourth Amendment applied to computer investigations? What problems might arise because of this Amendment?
1. Through the use of currently available online tools and search facilities, ordinary users can easily acquire personal information about us that we ourselves might have had no idea is publicly available there. Does this use of search engines threaten the privacy of ordinary people? When answering be sure to think about the consequences of using social media.
2. We are now living in the world of the “Internet of Things”. Discuss privacy issues and threats surrounding this topic. Please give examples to support your answers.]
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more