Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
this is a critique of an art paper, for this paper, you will help me write 1.5-2.5pages to choose one of the painting to describe it!
you don’t have to do the title page for me!
Your critique should be presented as professionally as possible. It must be double-spaced, 12 point, Times New Roman font (no bold type), with correct spelling, punctuation and grammar. Do not put extra spacing between paragraphs.
The paper must include a title page, plus 1.5 to 2.5 pages of text, (not to exceed 4 pages), and a Works Cited page. The MLA format should be used. You may use online sources for the MLA style. (Google: OWL at Purdue) It is not necessary to include the image of the work of art you are analyzing, but it is fine if you do. If you include an image, use a separate page after the title page and before your critique text. Do not include an image on the title page. You will be required to use at least one citation and a Works Cited page for this critique.
Your analysis of the works of art you have chosen to write about should include a formal, analytic description of the work as well as a personal interpretation. In all, the analysis must have 5 main sections: Description, Medium, Style, Elements & Principles, and Personal Interpretation.
1. Find the painting on your bblearn site that you wish to write about. You must choose from the paintings provided; no others will be accepted. The first paragraph of your paper should be a detailed description of the painting you have chosen to analyze. These descriptions must be thorough enough that the reader-graders should be able to visualize the painting based on what you write. A short background on the artist and/or the story behind the painting may be included, but remember that this is not a report on the artist’s life and that any information used must be cited and a Works Cited page must be included. I do not accept Wikipedia as a source.
2. In the second paragraph, describe the medium (type of paint and the surface painted on) used in the work of art you are analyzing. The description of each medium must also include your opinion regarding why the artist chose the particular medium he/she used in the work of art. For example, one artist may choose to paint in acrylic for durability, while another artist may choose to paint in watercolor because it is more direct and expressive. Explain how the chosen medium enhances the statement the artist makes in the work you analyze.
3. In the third paragraph, analyze the style of the painting. Is it realistic, idealistic, abstract, or non-objective? Discuss when the work you have chosen to write about was produced. What does this work express about the time and culture in which it was created?
4. The fourth paragraph of your critique should be an analysis of the formal elements and principles of design used in this work of art. Remember, you must discuss at least four (4) elements or principles and use them with the correct meanings. You must support your opinions. Your vocabulary should use terms for 2-D art.
5. Lastly, please give your personal interpretation and opinion of the painting you have chosen. Explain why you chose this particular work from those available. Discuss such matters as: What is it about the work that appeals to you or displeases you? How does this work make you feel? Does the work evoke emotions, such as laughter, boredom, disgust, delight? Why? Why do you think the artist created the painting?
Please see the grading rubric for a clear outline of what must be included in your critique, and the point values assigned to each section.
Please note: When you use direct quotes or information drawn from research sources, or paraphrase any source, those sources must be cited in-text and in a Works Cited page in the MLA Citation Style. If you do not cite quotations or the source(s) of specific information, you are plagiarizing! Please read the link called Preventing Plagiarizing.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more