Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
In the first part, I want to write about my experience in Student Union Art Department in my university in Chia, the first year, I was the director of the art department and the next year, I was the minister.
PAPER #1 (10%)
4-5 PAGES; DUE AT THE BEGINNING OF CLASS #5
THE WOUNDED LEADER
Write a case story describing “a real-life, close-to-the- bone dilemma or critical incident” that you have experienced that has resulted in a “wound” during your career. Preferably, if possible, the story should relate to a leadership position or some leadership role that you currently have, or have had as a university or high school student. The story itself should not typically exceed one page. It should be rich enough in specifics to facilitate the reader’s ability to contextualize your experience.
Describe what you actually did to deal with the wound. Explain to the reader what you believe the short-term (next day to a month) and long-term [academic/professional] impact of that particular strategy was. This part of your paper should not typically exceed one page.
Using your Jung inventory findings, as well as a minimum of two (2) leadership theories/frameworks from your readings, class discussions, homework assignments and group work:
· Identify, in retrospect, given your new exposure to “leadership” in this course, courses of action, approaches, strategies, conceptual approaches that you might have taken in order to avoid the wound in the first place. Take care to identify the specific leadership theory/frame that would suggest/justify your thinking and explain why that theory is consistent with your response.
· Identify a minimum of three different courses of action that you could have pursued, but didn’t, in addressing with the wound, after the wound occurred. Provide at least one major advantage and one major disadvantage of each course of action listed. Take care to identify the specific leadership theory/frame that would suggest/justify your thinking and explain why that theory is consistent with your response.
· Explain the leadership lessons that you learned or that were reinforced as the result of this wounding experience and the process of reflecting on it.
· This part of your paper is typically two-three pages.
· You do not need a separate “references” page at the end of your paper.
· You DO need to integrate your sources/claims throughout your paper.
· Given the nature of the assignment, you may use “I” throughout the paper.
· No cover page.
· Your name and initialized “honor pledge” at top of page one.
· Papers are typically 4-5 (double-spaced) pages. Times New Roman 12 point font.
· The paper length is a guide, not a minimum or maximum.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more