Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
RESEARCH PROPOSAL – PART 1: INTRODUCTION, REVIEW OF LITERATURE, PROBLEM STATEMENT, RESEARCH QUESTIONS
Introduction/Background Provide a brief description of what the proposed research topic is about, why is it important and how you came to be interested in it.
Literature Review The purpose of this assignment is to develop skills in finding and analyzing valid literary resources for your research. The review should be written in an integral / synthetic style, and NOT as an annotated bibliography
Please note: Use in-text citations to reference all ideas, concepts, text, and data that are not your own. If you make a statement, back it up with a reference!
• Research a minimum of 15 relevant business-related literature sources (focus on material available in digital format only for this course). Carefully choose your 15 “keepers” that are clearly related to your study. (Note: you might need to find 30 to “keep” only 15).
• Identify major common themes encountered in the selected literature sources. For each theme, create its own subsection within the literature review.
• For each theme / subsection of the literature review, explain the opinions of the authors and show their similarities, differences, methods of acquisition of data, methods of data analysis and other pertinent information. State how the reviewed research results relate to your proposed study.
• Identify the gaps in the literature and explain what needs to be done to move forward in your research..
Statement of the Problem Detail the problem that you are considering. Explain:
• How are you defining and delimiting the specific area of the research?
• What is the gap that will be addressed by this research? • What it is that you hope to learn by conducting this research?
• Discuss the anticipated outcomes and benefits to the researcher, the organization, or society.
Research Questions Provide focused research questions for your planned research. Also provide a back-up question in case the first one does not pan out. Make sure you address the following questions:
What is the scope of your research? • Is the scope of your research question reasonable?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more