Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
Use evaluation sheet attachd for points from first assignment and revise according. Also use assignment 2 evaluation sheet to complete these assignment.
1. Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Revise the previous assignment based on your professorÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s feedback.
2. Analyze the organizational design of the selected agencyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s human resource management in relationship to the entire organization. Assess its strengths and weaknesses. (Title this section Organizational Design)
3. Assess the agency in terms of its global or international linkages, highlighting its application of theory to its approach to personnel management. (Title this section Global Linkages and Personnel Management)
4. Analyze at least three (3) of the major components of the agencyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s human resource systemÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s goals and practices regarding the recruitment and hiring of a qualified workforce. (Title this section Personnel Recruitment and Hiring Practices)
5. Evaluate the agencyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s approach to training and programs provided for new and existing employees for the development of knowledge, skills, and overall competencies, highlighting the strengths and weaknesses. (Title this section Employee Skills Training)
6. Recommend at least two (2) actions the agency could take to improve in the areas of recruiting and training a qualified workforce. (Title this section Recruiting and Training Recommendations)
7. Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental Websites (Include no more than one non-government Website)
Ã‚Â· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s name, the professorÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page, revisions of the previous assignment, and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Ã‚Â· Analyze the linkages between theory, research, practice, and teaching in the field of public personnel management.
Ã‚Â· Write clearly and concisely about public personnel management using proper writing mechanics.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more