Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
As an intern software developer for a retail bank, you have been tasked with developing use cases to support the ATM service.
Note: A Lynda.com video training link for Microsoft Visio training is provided on page 1 of this course guide.
Prepare a 5-6 page paper in which you:
1. Describe (in a one to two (1-2) page narrative) a use case, complete with typical and alternate courses, that documents the event of a bank customer withdrawing money from an ATM.
1. Illustrate the use case using Visio or a similar product.
2. Describe (in a one to two (1-2) page narrative) a use case dependency for making an account deposit. Illustrate this use case with Visio or a similar product.
3. Describe (in a one to two (1-2) page narrative) a use case dependency for making an account transfer. Illustrate this use case with Visio or a similar product.
4. Identify and explain at least one (1) ethical issue that the use case exposes in connection with the development or use of the ATM system.
5. Research and cite at least three (3) authoritative academic sources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more