Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
BUS 300 Week 2 Quiz 1 Chapters 1 and 2
1. Evidence of the prominence of public relations includes:
2. Savvy individuals and institutions must recognize the importance
3. In a 2004 study by the search firm Heyman Associates, which of the following was NOT a characteristic of successful PR leaders?
4. Which of the following are among the five actions Professor Melvin Sharpe indicates can “harmonize” relations between individuals and organizations?
5. To effectively communicate with a public, it is important to recognize that
6. Twisting messages to create the impression of performance is
7. If you target “experiencers,” you’re likely using ________ to segment a public.
8. Which of the following distinguishes the R-O-S-I-E formula from other formulae that summarize the PR process?
9. What happened to Don Imus indicates that
10. Public relations consultants for politicians should point out the importance of the uncommitted public because
11. In John Marston’s R-A-C-E process, the key step is
12. The government affairs function of public relations
13. According to Fraser Seitel, which of the following does NOT describe an aspect of the public relations function?
14. Which is NOT a key technical skill a public relations professional should possess?
15. A function related to public relations that includes creating sales literature, meeting displays and promotions is
16. The attitude of business leaders that the “public be damned” ushered in the need for
Known as the ________ they were a group of ________ who tackled the abuses of American industrialists, exposing deplorable and unsafe conditions.
17. Perhaps one reason publicity and press agentry are too often considered synonymous stems from
18. Which of the following are indications of the growth of global democracy, public opinion and capitalism?
19. Some scholars consider ________ the forerunner to today’s White House press secretary because of the duties he performed for Andrew Jackson.
20. Which major trend below is contributing to the evolution of the practice of public relations in the U.S.?
21. Which of the following has made knowledge of and facility with the Internet a front-burner necessity for practitioners?
22. The growth of public relations as an accepted business-like practice in the United States of America stems from
23. American flirtations with public relations techniques began around the founding of the ________ when ________.
24. During World War I and World War II, public relations techniques to help mobilize United States citizens to support war efforts were used by the
26. A conspicuous, but often negative, public relations practice that took hold in the 1880s was
27. Principles developed by Ivy Lee in working with the press on behalf of business included
28. In the 21st century, recognition of the value of knowing what public relations is about comes from
29. Archaeologists inform us that public relations has roots in
30. A principal contribution to the field of public relations made by Ivy Ledbetter Lee was
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more