Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
****** IMPORTANT: Writer must have acess to the book “Existentialism, Basic Writings second edition” as that is where you must pull the 5 quotes from
In this second assignment you will compare and contrast Nietzsche and Heidegger. You have three major tasks:
1. State a contrastive and argumentative thesis in which you relate the thoughts of Nietzsche and Heidegger.
2. Analyze 5 short passages (at least two from each philosopher) that relate to your thesis
3. Formulate a conclusion in which you explicitly relate back to your thesis and tie the different points you made together.
– Only state a thesis (thus, without an introduction)
– Use short quotations and use a proper format of citation
– Learn from your previous essay: look carefully at the comments and rubric (during the semester grading will become harder)
– Length: no more than 700 words and no less than 600 words
Analysis of the quotes:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more