Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
Case Study #2: Technology & Product Review for Application Lifecycle Management Tools
Aberdeen Software (the Ã¢â‚¬Å“clientÃ¢â‚¬Â) has asked your IT security consulting firm to research and recommend an
tool for their small but growing software development firm (300 employees working from one headquarters location). The company has developed several innovative detection and analysis applications (Ã¢â‚¬Å“software programsÃ¢â‚¬Â) which use big data analytics to identify and thwart cybercriminals and cyber terrorists. The CEO has realized his companyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s sales and reputation are at risk if his company cannot demonstrate that their products are trustworthy by showing that all software components have been under tight configuration control throughout the entire application lifecycle.
1. Review the Week 3 readings.
2. Choose one of the
Application Life Cycle Management
products from the Capterra list. Then, research your chosen product using the vendorÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s website and product information brochures.
3. Find three or more additional sources which provide reviews for (a) your chosen product or (b) information about
Write a 3 page summary of your research. At a minimum, your summary must include the following:
1. An introduction or overview for the security technology category (Application Lifecycle Management)
2. A review of the features, capabilities, and deficiencies for your selected vendor and product
3. Discussion of how the selected product could be used by your client to support its cybersecurity objectives by reducing risk, increasing resistance to threats/attacks, decreasing vulnerabilities, etc.
Note: You should address any identified security issues using standard cybersecurity terminology (e.g. 5 Pillars IA, 5 Pillars Information Security). See the resources listed under Week 1 and under Course Resources > Cybersecurity Concepts Review for definitions and terminology.
Use standard APA formatting for the MS Word document that you submit to your assignment folder. Formatting requirements and examples are found under Course Resources > APA Resources.
Submit For Grading
Submit your case study in MS Word format (.docx or .doc file) using the Case Study #2 Assignment in your assignment folder. (Attach the file.)
1. There is no penalty for writing more than 3 pages but, clarity and conciseness are valued. If your essay is shorter than 3 pages, you may not have sufficient content to meet the assignment requirements (see the rubric).
2. You are expected to write grammatically correct English in every assignment that you submit for grading. Do not turn in any work without (a) using spell check, (b) using grammar check, (c) verifying that your punctuation is correct and (d) reviewing your work for correct word usage and correctly structured sentences and paragraphs.
3. You are expected to credit your sources using in-text citations and reference list entries. Both your citations and your reference list entries must comply with APA 6th edition Style requirements. Failure to credit your sources will result in penalties as provided for under the universityÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Academic Integrity policy.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more