Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
This study guide is a tool designed to prepare students for the Final Exam portion which covers questions from topic 7. Instructors will grade the study guide for completion, not for accuracy. The Final Exam will also include three review questions from each of the previous quizzes, so review previous study guides as well.
Download the study guide and type in your answers below the questions. Save the study guide to your computer and submit when complete. There is no need to submit the study guide to Turnitin. After submitting the study guide to the instructor, save it for use when taking the Final Exam.
The exam will be graded for accuracy, so take time to seek the correct answers for this study guide before you attempt the exam. Once you start the exam, do not exit the exam until the entire exam is completed. Exiting out of the exam before it is complete may result in a zero grade.
Please type your answers below each question.
1. Read the section on The Kingdom of God in chapter 11 of the textbook and respond to the following:
a. Is it a present kingdom or a future kingdom?
b. Is it a physical kingdom or a spiritual kingdom?
c. List two other characteristics found in the reading.
2. Read the section on The Mission of God in chapter 11 of the textbook and respond to the following:
a. How is it related to God’s character?
b. How is God’s mission characterized?
3. Read the sidebar on Finding Your Purpose in chapter 11 of the textbook and describe the work ethic presented. What kind of work is best?
4. List God’s purposes for our lives from Romans 8:28-29 (see Lecture 7).
5. Read the section on Belief and Behavior in chapter 12 of the textbook and James 2:14-26. What is the relationship between faith and action?
6. According to Mark 8:34, is being a disciple of Jesus easy or costly?
7. Read the section on The Work of the Holy Spirit in chapter 12 of the textbook. List two functions of the Spirit in a Christian’s life.
8. According to the Westminster Shorter Catechism quoted in the lecture, what is the primary purpose of humanity?
9. Read 1 Corinthians 15:42-57 and list three characteristics of the glorified state.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more