Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
PLEASE READ THE GUIDELINES AND QUESTIONS CAREFULLY AS MY INSTRUCTOR WROTE ME A NOTE ABOUT NOT FOLLOWING HIS DIRECTIONS AND NOT RESPONDING TO QUESTIONS (ANSWERS NOT ON THE TOPIC).
After reading “Daddy” by Sylvia Plath, answer the following questions:
1. Does the poem exhibit the speaker’s love for her father or her hatred of him? Explain.
2. What type of man does the speaker marry (see lines 61 – 70)?
3. How does the speaker characterize her husband and her father in the last two stanzas? Might the “Daddy” of the last line of the poem refer to something more than the speaker’s father? Explain.
4. What emotional associations does the title “Daddy” possess? Are those associations reinforced or contradicted by the poem?
5. This poem certainly speaks to the topic of love; the poet’s “love” for her father and her very different “love” for her husband. This poem also speaks to the topic of alienation in that it is clear that Plath is completely alienated from the individuals discussed in the poem, as well as from herself and from life. Discuss the topics of love and alienation in this poem.
6. Do you like this poem? Why, or why not?
Your initial post should be a mini-essay that explains your view in depth. Provide sufficient support from the texts to build a convincing argument. Your reply should be substantial and should attempt to build on the original post in a constructive, meaningful way. Simple replies like “good job” or “I agree” are not sufficient.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more