Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
This is a multi-step prompt in which you have to answer each of the questions posed to you.
The first part of this prompt is to assess your overall interest and knowledge of mythology: How familiar are you with the myths we have read this first week, and what are you looking forward to learning about the most? Please carefully review the syllabus and the myths we are covering in order to answer this part of the question.
Next, consider how the gods interact with one another and with human beings. In doing so, be
careful to explain your impression of them, using examples and/or quotes from the text to
support your answer.
This final part of the prompt is quite complex, so please address the instances that interest you
the most from this week’s reading: look very carefully at how male and female characters (this includes the gods and goddesses) are portrayed in the myths we have read this week. Do you see instances where one gender is portrayed more negatively than the other? What does this reveal about ancient ideas of gender and power? Be certain to refer to specific passages and/or quotes from the text to support your answer.
• Your initial response should be at least 500 words in length
• Use MLA format for any quotations or citations that you use to support your answer
• Use size 12 font, one-inch margins, and double-spacing
• Consult the MLA Formatting and Style Guide to understand how to format citations and
references and for general writing assistance (writing style, mechanics, grammar, etc.).
Hamilton, Edith. Mythology: Timeless Tales of Gods and Heroes. Grand Central Publishing, 2011.
• Introduction to Classical Mythology, pp. 1–16
• Part One: The Gods, the Creation, and the Earliest Heroes, pp. 17–120
Odysseus and Polyphemus
Additional Resources: External Links
• History et cetera: The Newly Discovered Tablet V of the Epic of Gilgamesh – https://etc.worldhistory.org/exhibitions/giglamesh-enkidu-humbaba-cedar-forest-newest-discovered-tablet-v-epic/?fbclid=IwAR1xOWTwq9Ys4pFgDq-WWcXHkRj_b1SQStFU4TFjX1dESBZFzXR4bir9eYw
• Zecharia sitchin index: The Pyramid Texts – https://zsitchinindex.wordpress.com/ancient-texts/the-pyramid-texts/
• The Internet Classics Archive: Metamorphoses by Ovid – http://classics.mit.edu/Ovid/metam.html
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more