Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
In this paperwork of ENV 333 Week 1 Quiz you will find the answers on the next questions:
1.The following criteria must be addressed in an Environmental Assessment:
Need for proposed action, Notice of Intent, Environmental Impacts, List of Preparers
Need for proposed action, Explanation of alternatives, Environmental Impacts, List of Preparers
Need for proposed action, Explanation of alternatives, Environmental Impacts, List of Consulted groups or individuals
Need for proposed action, Notice of Intent, Environmental Impacts, Consulted groups or individuals
2. The first section of the EIS is
goals and objectives.
list of alternatives.
purpose and need.
3. It is never acceptable to utilize a previously prepared EIS.
4. A supplemental Draft EIS and Final EIS must be completed if more than 4 years has elapsed since the circulation of the Draft EIS with no action or preparation of a FEIS.
5. An interactive effect is defined as
An effect that may occur removed in distance from the proposed project
An effect that may occur removed in time from a proposed project
The same sources of impact affecting the same resources of the environment
Differing sources of impact affect the same environmental resource.
6. The environmental criteria for an Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) includes only natural resources.
7. An Environmental Assessment is prepared for projects or actions that will have a significant effect of the environment.
8. What section of the NEPA regulation address the Environmental Impact Statement (EIS)?
9. The no-build alternative should consider future projects and projections as a part of its definition.
10. Once the list of alternatives is reduced through the screening process, the fatal-flaw analysis is completed and the preferred alternative is immediately selected.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more