Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
It is 4 FULL pages, double-spaced, 1inch margins, close-reading of “Harriet Jacobs, Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl” in pages 910-931 in The Norton Anthology American Literature 9th Edition 1820-1865 and examine how it reveals the work’s larger thematic concerns. The purpose is to show detail-oriented, evidence-based analysis that does more than merely summarize the events occurring on the page. You might
consider and include information garnered from the textbook’s author biographies, or your own research. Most importantly, you should quote the texts you’re writing about and offer thorough analysis in your own words. In addition, you should mention which page and what line number have you been quote.
Essay should do the following:
· Introduce the text they’re discussing in a clear manner
· Provide detailed analysis of a specific scene or stanza and explain how
it relates to the larger themes or messages of the text in question
· Avoid too much summary; assume that your audience has knowledge of the
text in question, and instead focus on analyzing the scene
· Cite specific descriptions and lines of dialogue from the text Guidelines
· Essay should be double-spaced throughout, with 1 inch margins (NOTE: the Microsoft Word default is 1.25 inches. You will need to change this).
· Your essay needs a title that relates to the subject matter (so, not “Essay 2” or “Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.”)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more