Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
Literature Deliverable Length: 1,500-1,800 words
Due Date: 2/10/2013 11:59:59 PM CT [removed]
In this course, you have been exposed to many authors, genres, writing styles and themes. For your Key Assignment, you will reflect on what you learned from the works of fiction, poetry and drama you have read and consider the impact literature has had—and will hopefully continue to have—on your own life.
Please write a final paper of 1500 words or more discussing the following questions. Be sure to begin your paper with an engaging introduction and clear thesis statement, develop each point in the body of your paper using examples and quotes from the assigned readings, and conclude your paper with a restatement of your thesis and closing remarks. As always, be sure to maintain your credibility by including in-text citations and a reference list correctly formatted in APA style. Must have websites for at least two references. make sure every question is addressed thoroughly
1. Short Stories: Analyze the elements of fiction, including setting, characters, point of view, plot, symbolism, themes, tone and irony. Cite specific examples from the assigned stories for each element. Which of the short stories we read was your favorite, and why? Give several reasons.
2. Poetry: Break down the elements of poetry, including imagery, figurative language, symbolism, word choice, themes, tone and sound. Cite specific examples from the assigned poems for each element. Which of the poems we read was your favorite, and why? Share several reasons.
3. Drama: Review the elements of drama, including setting, characters, plot, stage directions, symbolism, themes and dialogue. Cite specific examples from Trifles for each element. How has reading the play deepened your understanding of live performances, television dramas and movies?
4. Values and Morals: Values and morality have been recurring considerations in many of our assigned works. Talk about personal values and moral codes as they are conveyed in each of the following: the short story (“How to Tell a True War Story” by Tim O’Brien 1987), the poem (“They” by Siegfried Sassoon), and the play, Trifles.
5. Which of all the works we have read is your favorite and why? Choose“A Good Man is Hard to Find” by Flannery O’Connor, or one that is listed above. In what ways do you think it will make a lasting impact on you personally and professionally?
Final Considerations: Discuss how literature can provide “a reflection of life” which can help us understand our own struggles, triumphs, values and moral codes and increase our empathy for others. What is one thing you learned about yourself this term as a result of gazing into literature’s “mirror?”
Please See Attached Files
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more