Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
For this assignment, you are to watch the following TED talk: Grit by Angela Duckworth ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H14bBuluwB8&t=73s ) And answer the following questions following the format described below:
1. What is grit as defined by Angela Duckworth (in your own words)? Your answer needs to be at least three sentences or more.
2. What is your grit score? Take this quiz (Links to an external site.). Use at least three sentences to explain how this score does/does not fit you and why.
3. Describe a time that you overcame an obstacle that seemed impossible at thestart. Explain what you did to reach your goal.
4. Explain how you will use this information about grit to help you succeed in your education and your career.
Directions for writing your paper:
1. Title your paper (you can be creative as long as you are accurate.)
2. Include all questions along with your answers. Number and state the question. Provide your answer below the question.
3. Bold the number and question. Put a space between paragraphs and betweenquestions. Use a non-balded, non-italicized font for the answer.
4. Use proper grammar and punctuation.
5. Be thorough and thoughtful. C is an average work. If you want an A or B, you need to above average (B) or way above average (A).
6. Do not plagiarize. Familiarize yourself with plagiarism so you know what it is and how to avoid it.
7. You must use TurnItIn (submit through Canvas- Turnitin system is already integrated within Canvas, you do not need to sign up or enroll in Turnitin.)This will help you avoid plagiarism. It will also give you feedback on your grammar. If Turnitin gives you an orange or red flag, this strongly suggests you have plagiarized. Rewrite your paper. No credit will be awarded for plagiarized, inappropriate, vague, or failed uploads. If you do not see a similarity score (Turnitin) on your end it means that your paper was not uploaded correctly or the file is incompatible with Canvas. I can’t grade the paper if I do not have it. Papers sent through an email will not be accepted.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more