Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
General guidelines for the planning document
Requirements 1. Word limit: 2000 words
a. [IMPORTANT] Include the word count on the title page
2. Graded on the details of your preparation and writing flow of document 3.
3 references required (from Question 12): peer-reviewed journals and negotiation books
4. DO NOT directly copy the assignment questions to your assignment a. This will increase your similarity score
5. Be sure to include proper text citations and APA style references for all sources
** Please note that these questions only cover the basic elements of any negotiation.
You should also think about other critical questions for each negotiation exercise and include the relevant details.
1. Negotiation exercise title:
2. Your role:
3. What issues are most important to you?
a. List in order of importance
4. What is your BATNA? Reservation price? Target?
5. What are your sources of power? In other words, what gives you an edge in this negotiation?
6. What issues are most important to your opponent? (Take a reasonable guess)
a. List in order of importance
7. What do you think is your opponentÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s BATNA? Reservation price? Target? (Take a reasonable guess)
8. What do you think your opponentÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s sources of power are? (Take a reasonable guess)
9. What is your opening move/first strategy?
10. How will you respond to your opponentÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s strategy?
11. From the textbook, what are the relevant concepts and strategies that you should know about for this negotiation exercise? Provide as much detail as possible.
12. Look at the different topics that weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re covering each week and do outside research. From research (ie. outside of textbook), what are the relevant concepts and strategies that you should know about for this negotiation exercise? Provide as much detail as possible.
13. Is the calculation required in this exercise?
If so, prepare an Excel spreadsheet with provided formulas in the exercise handout. Input the provided formulas into the spreadsheet so it will automatically calculate your total points when you input the numbers. Do not expect to hand-calculate your total points during your negotiation exercise. Attach the screenshots of your spreadsheet in the Appendix.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more