Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
Assignment 2: Proposal to Add Telehealth
Due Week 8 and worth 150 points
Explore the broad scope of IT uses for a health care provider to promote access to care, reduce costs, and improve outcomes of care. Develop a PowerPoint proposal to recommend the implementation of a telehealth program to improve the organization’s outreach and add value to their services. Use the resources available in this course to help with strategic planning, budgeting, and systems implementation.
Create a PowerPoint Presentation (8-10 slides), with speaker notes, in which you address the following:
1. What is telehealth? Describe the various types and uses of telehealth.
2. Select a type of telehealth outreach to recommend for development to your provider. How can your health care provider use a telehealth system? (Examples of uses include: reaching remote locations — rural, international consulting; reduce/prevent rehospitalizations by increasing the number of patient contacts and triaging patients; urgent care center visits; physician practices with virtual visits, etc.)
3. Explain the benefits of the telehealth system that you select and the type of outreach it will offer, including the pros, cons, etc.
4. Develop a general budget (include 3 line items: system software cost, implementation cost, and training costs) for the system. How much will it cost to implement, train staff, and maintain the system? Justify your estimation.
5. Develop a cost/benefit analysis. How can you justify spending on this telehealth system? How will it save, improve access, or improve quality for your health care provider and/or the patients who use it?
6. Find another health care provider that has successfully implemented a telehealth system. What can you learn from their implementation or use that can help with implementing your system?
7. Make a recommendation specific to your provider and provide an overview of the implementation plan/approach, based on your facility size, staff, services offered, and needs.
8. Go to https://research.strayer.edu to locate at least three (3) quality resources to use in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources. Refer to the Strayer University Library, https://research.strayer.edu.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more