Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
Assignment 3: Pay, Benefits, and Terms and Conditions of Employment
1. Create a Wage and Hour standard for the job opportunity that you had selected in Assignment 2, and support your standard by using the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and Equal Pay Act to prevent any potential discriminatory impact.
2. Decide on three (3) benefits required for the job opportunity using ERISA. Propose two (2) methods that the employer can use in order to manage the fiduciary duties wisely and with the employeesÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ best interests in mind. Provide a rationale for your response.
3. Elaborate on two (2) rights regarding unionization that Section 7 of the NLRA guarantees. Next, examine two (2) unfair labor practices, and argue the importance of your organization refraining from using such practices during any self-organization and collective bargaining activities. Explore two (2) potential repercussions of an organizationÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s interference with self-organization and collective bargaining practices.
4. Propose three (3) ways to discourage employees from considering unionization. Then, compose one (1) strategy for championing a supportive and satisfying work environment within the organization.
5. Select one (1) OSHA violation case, and determine whether the resulting penalties were sufficient to deter the organization in question from repeating the same violative action. Justify your response.
6. Outline a plan for investigating workplace injuries, and formulate a policy that explains the process for filing a workerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s compensation claim within the selected organization.
7. Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment.
Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the studentÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s name, the professorÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more