Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
6. Identify the main energy and raw material inputs needed to manufacture this product and the stage in the production process each energy and materials component is consumed.
7. Identify the main causes of unsustainability over the product’s lifecycle (production, distribution and/or consumption and disposal stages).
8. By applying the principle of the ‘waste=food model’ or the ‘waste management hierarchy’ provide one recommendation to reduce the volume of waste or pollutants discharged in the production, distribution or consumption of this product.
9. By applying the principle of the cradle to cradle design protocol, suggest one key improvement to the design of this product and explain how your idea will reduce the unsustainability of the product.
10. Identify this organisation’s key stakeholder groups and their specific expectations of the organisation.
11. Describe one major CSR issue which confronts this organisation.
12. Select one stakeholder group and make a recommendation as to how this organisation could improve their social impact on this group of stakeholders.
13. Explain how your recommendation will improve this stakeholder group’s wellbeing.
14. Are you able to change your own consumption of this product to reduce your contribution to the problem and causes of unsustainability? Explain why or why not.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more