Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
There are 2 options available… I need 100%originality… No plagiarism please. If you can have this assignment on time by 1pm tomorrow please do not ask for it. Thank you.DETAILS BELOW
Poetry Short Essay: There are two options for this assignment. Follow the directions below:
1 Read the Shakespeare sonnet, “Not Marble, Nor Gilded Monuments” p. 647
2. Briefly summarize each quatrain in your own words (a sentence or two). Attempt to explain the dominant idea of each quatrain and how the imagery helps to develop that dominant idea.
3. Explain how the ending couplet expresses a theme and how the quatrains help develop that theme.
4. Discuss how this poem deals with the idea of “transcendence.”
§ 1-2 pages
§ examples of imagery (textual evidence)
§ if you do research you must cite sources
§ consider using your ideas about transcendence as expressed in the ending couplet as your thesis (starting point) and show how each quatrain develops the central idea expressed in the couplet
1. Do an internet search for Romanticism (wikipedia would be ok for this) so you have some understanding of the meaning of Romanticism and how it has influenced literature.
2. Read “The World is Too Much With Us” p. 718 and “Stopping by the Woods on a Snowy Evening, p.684.
3. Consider how each poem fits with Romanticism and how each uses imagery to express a romantic ideal.
4. Disuss how each poem shares a similiar theme about humans’ relationship with nature.
o 1-2 pages
o examples of imagery (textual evidence)
o if you do research you must cite source
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more