Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
Part A: Google Analytics and Tableau report
Select your own live website and present a live report of Google Analytics and Tableau using the data of the live website:
Data analytics method: explaining the machine-learning models (minimum 1 clustering and 2 classifications) and/or Google Analytics Details on Real-time Monitoring Report, Audience Analysis Report, Acquisition Report. Consumer Behaviour Report;
The analytics problems which you are going to solve, include
• Customer Profiling/Classification
• Target customers? Example: Who will buy Life Insurance?
• Customer Avatar/Profile, Example: Age, Gender, Race, Ed
• Customer Behavior Prediction
• Loan or not? Example:Will he default on this car loan?
• Buy or Not Buy? Example:Will she watch this movie?
• How many units/sales? Example:How many shoes to stock?
• Next-time buy? Example: When will she buy this Fish Oil again?
• Chun Problem? Example: (Y/N) When will she switch to Bell?
• Customer Service (Chatbot)? Example: How serve online better?
Part B: Python
The soruces of your datasets can come from:
• Google dataset search
• Open Data Kit
• Open Data Monitor
• Open Data Impact Map
• Smart City Open Dataset, including IoTs, Traffic, Transportation, Housing, etc (get source here)
• Google Analytics Dashboard (tool screenshot) (github source here)
• Sharing-economy Airbnb (github source here)
• Travel Website Analytics (github source here)
• Sports Club Analytics (github source here)
• Twitter and Elections (github source here
What needs to be done on Python
Data cleaning, explorative data analysis, and data visualization
3) Data cleaning, explorative data analysis, and data visualization
Clustering (minimum 1 tool, e.g., K-mean, K-NN)
Data analytics: Classification (minimum 2 tools: e.g. Linear, LR, SVM, ANN)
Project presentation PPT format:
• Business problem: a clear business data problem statement which your project addresses.
• Motivation: why is this data problem interesting and challenging or innovative to solve?
• Data Visualisation approach: please show your visualization results here.
• Data Analytics approach: please demonstrate your Machine-learning models and/or Google Analytics and results here.
• Conclusion and Future work: please summarize key achievements and identify future work here.
7) Project submission files over UCW course portal
• Project files: code, dataset, key outputs, performance matrix, to be compressed to a ZIP file;
• Project presentation PPT:
• Project final report (MS Word): your final project report should follow the APA style, including
o Introduction: describing the business problem and the motivation to solve it;
o Relevant work: describing 5+ peer-reviewed papers related to your project with reference;
o Data and visualization: describing your dataset and show the data using visualization tools;
o Data analytics method: explaining the machine-learning models (minimum 1 clustering and 2 classifications) and/or Google Analytics Details on Real-time Monitoring Report, Audience Analysis Report, Acquisition Report. Consumer Behaviour Report;
o Results: demonstrating the results of your data analytics models and visualize the data output;
o Discussion, Conclusion, and Future work;
o Reference list.
I would need MS document and ppt for the same. The assignment is on Google Analytics + Tableau (Live website), Python (on data set from one of the sources mentioned above in the mail).
I would like to receive your quote.
Need the work by 10th June, 2021. Will you be able to provide your service?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more