Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
NOTE: You should respond to EIGHT of the first ten following discussion topics (#6 required)
Also review the modules with FOUR answers in #11.
1. Using quotations from the literature to help you when possible, share your ideas about why cultures always create their (often radically different, often very similar) concepts of a supreme being(s), what we (usually) call God.
2. Using quotations from the literature to help you when possible, share your ideas as to why humanity likewise creates a sense of eternity. (Define terms.)
3. What are the implications of a God who allows humanity free will, where the individual person exercizes choice on morally important actions, even as the believers are bound by a covenant to their god, as opposed to a god who dictates “life” to the people, like a royal decree? Use the Psalm and the Hymn for evidence to support your points.
4. From these selections, identify symbols representing a key aspect of the system of belief. Why are these symbols appropriate?
5. Identify three symbols representing your personal system of belief and share why you chose those three.
*6. Required: How would you act out, or choreograph, the following passage? Give stage instructions to the three actors. You may include staging props.
“Everyman: Alas, that I was ever born! (etc.)
Kindred: Ah sir; what, ye be a merry man!
…As for me, ye shall go alone.
Cousin: …No, by our Lady, I have the cramp in my toe” (p.45).
7. At what point are you willing not to compromise on an issue? For what, further, are you willing to die?
8. What is the danger in behavior like Antigone and Creon? Explain contemporary or historical examples of each.
9. What possible alternatives could Creon have chosen that would not led to the death of Antigone and Haemon?
10. Why is the play entitled Antigone and not Creon? Explain the emphasis.
*11. Review the Class Module by answering FOUR of these questions.
A. What is the foggiest point in the lecture or reading? You must explain a real issue. How so? Why?
B. Compare and contrast the portrait of the deity in David and Akhenaton.
C. How can you identify (specifically) with Everyman at the beginning of the play?
D. How can you identify with Antigone’s dilemma and decision?
E. How can you sympathize with Creon’s decision and stand?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more