Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
MIDTERM RESEARCH PAPER
· Stop 1: Select a volcanic active location for your first stop in your five-stop geologic tour. Do not select a location that is selected in a previous stop of your five-stop tour.
· Stop 2: Select a location with a groundwater feature for your second stop in your five-stop Geologic Features Tour. Do not select a location that is selected in a previous stop of your five-stop tour.
· Stop 3: Select a location with a shoreline feature for your third stop in our five-stop Geologic Features Tour. Do not select a location that is selected in a previous stop of your five-stops tour.
Write a minimum 1050-word narrative (350 word for each stop), describing your selected first 3 geologic stops. In your summary, includes the following components:
o Title (Name of your Location of Each Geologic Stop)
o Cover Page
o Three (3) Maps showing the location of each selected stop of the Geologic Tour
o Stop 1
§ Description of the volcanic activities
§ Origin and causes of volcanic activities
§ Relationship of Volcano to Plate Tectonic Theory
§ Hazardous associated with the volcano
§ Economic resources associated with the volcano
o Stop 2
§ Description of the groundwater feature
§ Origin and causes of this groundwater feature
§ Impact of the human activities on groundwater resources in your selected area
§ Economic benefits (aquifers and drinking water wells) associated with the groundwater
o Stop 3
§ Description of the shoreline feature
§ Origin and causes of this shoreline feature
§ Impact of the human activities on the shoreline in your selected area
§ Techniques used to preserve and protect the shoreline feature in your selected area
§ Description of the selected plate boundary
o References page including used citations
· Resources: Utilize at least three (3) credible sources for each stop in your geologic tour including the assigned Textbook and internet sites. Please refer to the Webliography area for suggested internet sites. Wikipedia and other such editable sites are not authorized for use.
*Please ask for webliography upon accepting this assignment.*
· The paper must follow APA guidelines including in text citations and a references page listing the used citations. Below is a link for help with APA Guidelines.
DUE DATE AND TIME IS IN KAZAKHSTAN TIME
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more