Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
In the final part of the course the entire class will become a “Collaborative Think Tank.” What this means is that everyone will select a topic from the following list and prepare a brief (3 to 5 pages) essay.
· Community Environmental Issues: Development and redevelopment
We will have discussions on each of the topics (issues) and the structure will be to
facilitate student inquiry into the specific topic of your choice. Your participation
will rely on accumulated information and knowledge acquired from the preceding
four parts of the course. You should start by reviewing previous readings and
lectures that are relevant to your topic. Next, read the essay in Part 5 of the Reader
(beginning on page 169) that is relevant to your chosen Think Tank topic. This will
give you a perspective on the issue. A modest amount of additional research will
follow. We will discuss the requirements of this assignment more fully on
April 13th .
In the end the Collaborative Think Tank will offer to each student a cumulative
learning experience to bring together a full comprehension of people, places, and
Outline for the Think Tank Essay
The essay must be between 3 and 5 pages of text and double-spaced. Use
the following outline as a guide as you structure your essay.
· Title Page – consists of the title, your name, the course name, and the date of submission.
· Focus of Essay – A brief statement that summarizes the subject of the essay and why it has been chosen.
· Research and Analysis – The main discussion that incorporates materials used, interviews conducted, and your perspective on the topic.
· Conclusion – A brief statement to answer the question, “what have I learned about my topic that relates to people, places, and environment?”
· References –All references consulted should be appropriately cited and listed. Shorten your citations for electronic sources (i.e., Web sites or other information retrieved from the Internet) and give the date you accessed the information.
Make sure you have a subject or title rather than just a Web address.
Evaluating the Think Tank Essay
The essay will be evaluated using the following criteria:
· Clarity of the focus of the essay.
· Depth of research including the sources consulted and inclusion of any interviews undertaken.
· Writing style that is easy to read and convincing to the reader.
· References clearly cited.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more