Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
The purpose of this paper is to provide the student with the opportunity to explore and explain verbal, non-verbal, and written communication at the highest professional level. This assignment allows for the assimilation of professional leadership competencies as a doctorally prepared practice scholar. Assignment content supports professional formation, communication, and dissemination of skills relevant to the DNP practice scholar.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
CO3: Differentiate attributes of effective leaders and followers in influencing healthcare. (PO 6)
CO4: Assimilate attributes for intra-/inter-professional collaboration across healthcare settings (PO 8)
CO5: Formulate selected strategies for leadership and influence across healthcare systems. (PO 8)
Total points possible: 350 points.
Follow these guidelines when completing each component of this assignment.
NR703 Week 5 Professional Leadership Communication and the Practice Scholar Rubric
1. First page title matches title on Title page.
2. Introduces paper’s topic and establish its importance.
3. Present a clear purpose statement and a mini-outline of the paper.
Verbal Communication Competencies and the Practice ScholarRequirements: This section describes the following criteria of effective and ineffective verbal communication as a DNP leader:
1. components (what)
2. comportment (how)
3. collaborative nature
Non-Verbal Communication Competencies and the Practice ScholarRequirements: This section describes the following criteria of non-verbal communication for the DNP leader.
1. Positive non-verbal behaviors
2. Negative non-verbal behaviors
3. Examples of each
Written Communication Competencies and the Practice ScholarRequirements: This section describes the following leadership criteria of written communication for the DNP practice scholar.
1. Professional tone & style.
2. Use of standard English.
3. Strategies for effective writing as a DNP leader in professional documents (providing examples).
1. Recaps the paper’s purpose statement and mini-outline criteria.
2. Draws major conclusions from the body of your paper.
3. Summarize the importance of effective communication competencies for the DNP leader.
Clarity of WritingRequirements:
1. Consistent use of standard English grammar and sentence structure is evident throughout the paper. The sentences and wording are clear and concise, without slang, colloquialisms, street language, or conversational style.
2. Paper is generally free of grammar, punctuation, spelling, and typographical errors.
3. The paper is organized and uses the required Level I Headings headers and others as needed to organize the content.
APA Style and OrganizationRequirements:
1. The document is formatted as required in APA.
2. Citations in the text are APA formatted, match the references, and there are no quotations in the paper
3. A minimum of 6 scholarly references match the citations and are APA formatted
Please review the attached document and let me know if you have any questions as this paper is worth 350 points.
Note that you are required to have 6 scholarly resources – please review what a scholarly resource includes.
You are to have NO quotes in the paper at all.
You have specific level one headings that are required. You also have recommended level two headings which would be good to use.
Again, you may find it helpful to open up the attached document and print it off when writing or reviewing your paper prior to submission.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more