Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
Prepare a written community history of your “home” town. The use of “locator” maps is strongly encouraged. Seek to address the following questions, as appropriate:
1) What natural geographic factors influenced the choice of location or site for the original settlement? If your home town was an outgrowth of another, larger adjacent city or town (for example, if your home is a “suburb”), when was it founded? Officially incorporated or chartered? Does it possess any major centers of employment, to which others commute for work from other places?
2) Can you discover which ethnic or cultural groups were predominant in the original settlement? If settled by immigrants from other places, where were they from? Clues may exist in last names in local telephone directories, in the names of streets or very old local churches/synagogues/mosques/temples or other religious or voluntary associations (some of which may have adjacent burial grounds). You may need to contact the local historical society, in the US often a county association.
3) When the place was settled, in what occupations were most people engaged? What were the major factors influencing how these occupational categories changed or evolved over time?
4) Identify and describe the oldest building(s) in your home town. If you cannot date the oldest building, can you identify the section of the city or town containing the oldest buildings? Using a “field guide” to architecture, determine if the buildings fit an identifiable architectural form of expression (whether “vernacular” or “high” style). If you live in a suburb where virtually ALL the buildings are new, you are still responsible for identifying style characteristics. The instructor may be able to provide supplemental resources for “typing” the style categories.
5) What is the most significant public space (place) in your home town? What are its spatial characteristics (shape, dimensions, etc.)? How is the space bounded or defined? In other words, when you’re there, how is it that you know you’re there?
NEED TO WRITE: 5 PAGES SINGLE SPACES WITH 11 FONT SIZE, All these page counts do not include the Bibliography, which may be any number of pages, depending upon how much research you have done and how many sources you have consulted.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more