Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
1. Using only your course readings/viewings and the lecture notes and your critical thinking, compare and contrast comics and film in terms of how the medium exploits its own possibilities and restrictions.
2. Using only your readings/viewings and the lecture notes/powerpoints and your critical thinking about them, discuss how representations of the Hollywood “Indian” in popular culture informed the identities of these colonized peoples in order to serve dominant political as well as aesthetic interests. In other words, make sure you discuss how the produced identity can change according to developments in the media industry, social change, and popular tastes.
3. Using only your readings/viewings and the lecture notes and your critical thinking about them, describe the different sides of the debate regarding mass culture with the advent of television and make clear where you stand in the debate (i.e. what side you are on and why).
4. Using only your readings/viewings and the lecture notes and your critical thinking about them, explain how the documentary The Control Room exhibits the fact that news has to be constructed (10 marks) and the difficulty in achieving the ideals of accuracy and fairness (10 marks) .
5. Using only your readings/viewings and the lecture notes and your critical thinking about them, discuss how the film Pulp Fiction exhibits four different aspects of postmodernism (5 marks each).
6. Using only your readings/viewings and the lecture notes and your critical thinking about them, explain Baudrillard’s concept of the simulacrum (hyperreal) (5 marks). Use your own examples in your explanation (5 marks). Then turn to the film The Matrix and how the film supports Baudrillard’s notion of the simulacrum (5 marks) and how it does not (5 marks).
400- 500 words on EACH question (2600-3000 words), DETAILED ANSWERS, MUST DO RESEARCH ON QUESTIONS AND HAVE KNOWLEDGE ON TOPICS, FILMS AND DOCUMENTARY (THE CONTROL ROOM). MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE ON JEAN BAUDRILLARD. SEPARATE EACH QUESTION!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more