Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
Gender & Sexuality in Art History
Final Project Format. Every paper must:
· Be 8-10 pages, typed, double-spaced, 1-inch margins, 12-point font.
· Have a bibliography listing all works consulted, not just cited works. The final bibliography is NOT annotated.
· Use Chicago, MLA, or APA citation style throughout the paper.
· Include images at the end of the paper, after the bibliography.
· The bibliography and images are NOT part of the final page count.
· Black and white images are fine.
· Images should not be part of the paper final page count.
· Images should be clearly identified by artist, title, and date.
· Images should not be cited or listed in the bibliography.
· Late projects will not be accepted.
· Projects MUST be submitted in hard copy form. Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
· Sloppy or inadequate presentation results in grade reduction.
· Inadequate citations also lead to grade reductions.
· No citations and/or evidence of plagiarism or cheating of any kind will result in a failing grade for the course.
Overall assignment reminder
All projects must:
A strong project has a clear, identifiable thesis statement in the introductory paragraph. A thesis statement is the answer to your research question. After you’ve completed your research, formulate the answer to your question. This thesis is then the main point of your paper. A strong thesis meets the following criteria:
It is important that the thesis be your idea about the work of art. Even though you are working with secondary sources, don’t just repeat or summarize someone else’s ideas on the subject.
Sample thesis statements:
Carved wooden masks, such as the nineteenth-century mask at the William Benton Museum of Art, were worn at ritual performances to represent social, spiritual, satirical, and commemorative values of Yoruba culture.
Hiram Powers’s The Greek Slave of 1844 tells us about the cultural construction of gender in nineteenth-century America.
The message of William Hahn’s Yosemite Valley from Glacier Point (1874) was that the natural and technological qualities of the American West were compatible, and that the West could endure as both a symbol and resource.
By looking at Grant Wood’s midwestern background and his process of creation, we shall find that American sources – not European ones – best explain his famous painting of 1930, American Gothic.
In Lunch Hour (1939), Isabel Bishop embodied a middle-class ideology of office work that prescribed proper business conduct for women in the 1930s.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more