Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
Instructions: The president and board of trustees have retained your services to continue with the reorganization and revitalization of Krakus University’s athletic department. Based on the recommendations you made, you need to create a marketing plan to help market the athletic department both internally and externally. The most important thing to be marketed is the department itself. With the number of changes at the University in the last five years, it’s critical the college community understands and supports the new strategies for athletics. Having a well-developed marketing plan is essential to the athletic program’s success, and must be linked to the University’s core mission and core values.
The president and board are committed to moving to NCAA Division II as they think it will help academically, financially, and with the University’s overall image. There are several Division II schools within a two-hour radius of Krakus and initial membership conversations with the commissioner have been positive. Since the move to being a co-ed institution did not go over well with the alumnae, the president and board want to be sure they don’t make the same mistakes with the move to Division II.
Upon approval of the president and board, your plan will be presented to the Krakus community, the surrounding community, and alumni across the nation. The vice-president of alumni relations and athletic director will travel to different alumni events to present these changes personally. Be sure to:
· Provide a brief background of the department
· Describe the changes, the goals and reasons for making the changes,
· Discuss how the changes will impact the various communities,
· Present timeline
Create a PowerPoint covering the areas listed above for presentation to the president and board of trustees. Remember, the PowerPoint must be in bulleted format and must include a notes section. The notes section should be the script you will use for your presentation such that if you were unable to make the presentation, someone else could make the presentation by reading what you’ve written in the notes section.
Your marketing plan should include:
· Executive Summary: This section acts as a concise overview of the marketing plan. This section should be brief (approximately one page) and focus on only the major objectives.
o Team Name and description of the main objective/vision for this athletic department
o Target audience
o Short and long-term goals/objectives
o Marketing overview
o Public Relations/Community Relations vision
· Marketing Environment: This section provides a brief overview of the demographic, social, and economic climate associated with the location of the athletic department (neighboring communities)
o Environmental factors (societal and cultural)
o Economic and financial conditions
o Stakeholder and political influences
· Marketing Objectives: Identify specific marketing objectives associated with generating revenue/profit through ticket sales, luxury suites, merchandise, sponsorship, advertising, etc.
· Target Market: Identify specific information regarding the audience targeted for this marketing plan.
o Environmental factors (societal and cultural)
· Marketing (SWOT) Analysis: Identifying the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats associated with marketing this team/organization.
o Competition (local, national, etc.)
· Marketing Mix: Description of the strategies for each phase of the marketing mix.
Be sure to carefully proof your work, and follow APA format throughout. The last slide of your presentation should be your reference list. At least two scholarly references are required.
Length of Assignment: 15-20 PowerPoint Slides (not including title page and references)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more