Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
(1) Choose one of the following short stories to develop your topic:
• Connell, Richard: “The Most Dangerous Game” (pp. 62-79 in Perrine’s Literature)
(2) Use the lists of questions on pages 79 and brainstorming to generate a clear research question and thesis. A good question is such that you look forward to answering it.
(3) Be explicit about what your argument/thesis will be. Each paragraph should support your argument/thesis.
( 4) Use at least one quotation from the story you choose to write about.
(5) Use at least two outside references. List your references in the Works Cited at the end of the essay. Use either MLA or APA (see The Hodges Harbrace Handbook for guidelines).
(6) Make sure your line of argument is clear and coherent; in other words, make a clear point.
(7) The minimum length of essay 1 is 400 words. Use Times New Roman 12 point, double spacing, and one-inch margins. Add word count at the bottom of your last page.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more