Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
Article: National Review Editorial Board, Tubman on the Twenty
Your PowerPoint/Google Slide/Keynote Presentation must include these elements:
1. One slide is a bulleted summary of the article; they are key points, major ideas presented in the article; these ideas are summarized in your own words
2. One slide addresses the significance of the article; What impact does it have on the world or the people in America?
3. 3 Insights (Multiple slides): What were the key insights you gleaned from the article? Provide a quote per slide and explain the key insight based on that quote. Provide the page number in MLA format to show the specific reference/the quote (i.e., Stephens 42).
4. Glitches (Multiple slides): What were your main disagreements with the author (if any)? Summarize an idea raised by the article and explain the glitch based on that idea. Provide the page number in MLA format to show the specific idea reference (i.e., Stephens 42). Reading is an active exercise, and disagreement is part of what stimulates your own growth and development.
5. Takeaways: What were your key takeaways? This is the key if you want your reading to spark growth and personal change. List two or three things you learned.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more