Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
§ Go to the following colleges’ Websites to view tips on creating course objectives and goals.
o Michigan State: Goals and Objectives
o Carnegie Mellon: Articulate Your Learning Objectives
o Swarthmore College: Articulating Learning Goals
Use the Internet to locate a course outline for K-12, higher education, or training. Be prepared to discuss.
· Go to the TeacherWeb Website, located at http://teacherweb.com/tweb/SampleTeacherWebsites.aspx, the Edmodo Website, located at https://www.edmodo.com/, and the Webstarts Website, located at http://www.webstarts.com/?ref=free+website&aff=GGL-P-free%20websites&gclid=CLKrgfvi67cCFQSZ4Aodeh0AUA. Evaluate the Websites, and note any advantages or disadvantages. Be prepared to discuss.
Create a simple diagram, using Diagramly, located at https://www.draw.io or another tool, for a Website you would create for your online course. Identify the information that would be included on the home page, links to additional pages, and the type of content for the additional pages. Upload a copy of your diagram into the designated area of this week’s discussion. Be prepared to discuss.
“Building an Online Course” Please respond to the following:
· Imagine that you have been tasked with revising the course outline you located in the e-Activity from a classroom course to an online course. From the first e-Activity, create two (2) goals with two (2) objectives each, specific to an online learning environment. Compare and contrast the online goals and objectives with the classroom goals and objectives.
· Suggest three (3) activities to help students meet the goals and objectives for your online course. Provide a rationale for selecting the activities, and discuss the expected benefits for student learners.
Creating an Online Class” Please respond to the following:
· From the second e-Activity, discuss two (2) advantages and disadvantages to using the Websites within the context in question, and specify two (2) ways in which to overcome any identified obstacles.
· * From the Other Preparation, examine the diagram you prepared for your Website and explain the organization of its layout. Compare your diagram with the layout from one (1) of the Websites in the second e-Activity, and recommend additional changes you would make to your layout based on your comparison. Provide a rationale for your finalized Website design choice(s).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more