Thank you very much. This is great now. Appreciate all your help and revisions. Thank you once again! You did a wonderful job.
*This assignment requires that you first view and read the assigned chapter and Resources (videos and articles). Consider the concept of “a single story,” as Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (2009) explains it in her TED Talk “The Danger of a Single Story.” Here is a link to that video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9Ihs241zeg&t=2s (opens in a new window)
Based upon your own personal experience, and the new knowledge that you have learned in this module from the Wood reading AND the “The Danger of a Single Story” video, use your own words to explain what you think are the dangers of “a single story.”
*Write a short paper, with the following elements:
1. A clear introduction paragraph that grabs the readers’ attention, states your thesis statement (main idea), and previews the points you will use to support your thesis.
2. Body paragraph(s). Write one paragraph for each supporting point, or one single paragraph that addresses each of the supporting points.
3. A conclusion paragraph that re-addresses your thesis, summarizes your supporting points, and ties it all together with a final thought.
Format your essay with the following requirements:
– This writing assignment should use 300 – 350 words.
– Use one-inch margins.
– Use a 12-point Times New Roman font.
– Use double line spacing in the document.
– Put your name, course and section number, and essay title on the Title Page.
– Cite all of your sources in a References Page using APA format.
– Cite the sources that you use to back-up the thesis of your paper using in-text parenthetical citations in APA citation style. For guidance, check out: APA citation style (opens in a new window) and visit the “How This Course Works” tab on this course’s home page.
– Use at least five (5) terms or concepts from the Wood (2020) text and make them bold
(*You must use these terms in a way that clearly indicates that you know what they mean. You should not list terms. You should use them in context and define them in your own words)
– Do NOT write an abstract for this paper
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more